Terms, Conditions & Acknowledgement of Risk
VAGARI ADVENTURES PTY LTD Bookings: Terms, Conditions & Acknowledgement of Risk
- VAGARI ADVENTURES PTY LTD is a adventure package booking company that provide adventures to the public & other companies. VAGARI ADVENTURES PTY LTD is not the sole provider for these services.
- Change of mind: Bookings done by VAGARI ADVENTURES PTY LTD are non-refundable and is subject to the company to be flexible and provide you exchange option that can be used for another adventure trip, product or voucher.
- However, if any changes are made then you will be liable to pay the additional amount if applicable for it.
- No transaction fee is charged on the fees paid.
- Any failure to appear on the booked time, or any booked day or desired place of adventure, then adventure operator will not be held responsible for refund or credit.
- The participant should agree to the terms and conditions on application, upon booking an adventure through VAGARI ADVENTURES PTY LTD, they shall sign an Acknowledgement of Risk, wherein VAGARI ADVENTURES PTY LTD is not held liable with respect to any injuries, loss or damages which may be sustained by the Individual in course of undertaking any adventure, whether dangerous, hazardous or otherwise. If your age is under 18, then you require a parent or guardian sign the Acknowledgement of Risk on your behalf.
- The Participant unconditionally agrees to fully indemnify VAGARI ADVENTURES PTY LTD and all its agents, clients and employees against any injury, damage or accident that may be sustained by the participant, whilst taking part in adventures booked by VAGARI ADVENTURES PTY LTD or the Entities and Groups that offer various services to VAGARI ADVENTURES PTY LTD and it extends to adventures won as prizes.
- The Participant warrants that he/she does not suffer from any Medical Condition and/or incapacity which may impair the Participants ability to participate in VAGARI ADVENTURES PTY LTD’s adventures and further, that the Participant does not suffer from any of the following Heart Condition, Epilepsy or other Medical Condition that may result Participant potentially placing himself/herself in a position of risk, by undertaking adventures booked through VAGARI ADVENTURES PTY LTD.
- VAGARI ADVENTURES PTY LTD and its adventure operators reserve the right to cancel an adventure at any time or during the event of adverse weather conditions, equipment failure, minimum numbers for an event not being met or other reasonable and unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, an alternative date may be arranged with the Participant or the participant may request for a refund. Any additional costs including postage fees will not be liable for refund.
- VAGARI ADVENTURES PTY LTD will not be held responsible for any loss, injury or damage incurred or suffered by the participant during the coarse of adventure.
- The Participant pledges that no claim or legal action will be initiated by it against VAGARI ADVENTURES PTY LTD, its clients, its agents, employees, instructors, and/or personnel, due to any costs incurred due to rescheduling a booking or due to any accident or injury sustained during the course of undertaking an adventure booked through VAGARI ADVENTURES PTY LTD.
Vagari Adventures is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Vagari Adventures is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Vagari Adventures customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Vagari Adventures takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Vagari Adventures reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.