Get ready for the ride of your life. This package includes a little bit of freefalling, directly over the beach from up to 15,000ft, combined with return transfers for two by Harley Davidson with Just Cruisin’ Tours – the Harley tour is approximately two hours total, and will take you via the Grand Pacific Drive over the stunning Sea Cliff Bridge. Your adventure package also includes two drinks at the Headlands Hotel – perfect for a post-jump celebration!
- Pick-up* for two by Harley Davidson with Just Cruisin’ Tours.
- Scenic tour through the Royal National Park and Sea Cliff Bridge.
- Tandem beach skydive from up to 15,000ft over Wollongong.
- Harley transfer to the Headlands Hotel.
- Two drinks at the Headlands Hotel.
- Return Harley transfer to pick-up point.
- Overnight accommodation at Novotel Northbeach can be added to this package upon request (price to be confirmed on booking).
* Pick-up from Waterfall train station or Wollongong and Illawarra suburbs
** House beer, house wine or soft drink only. Extra drinks or food can be purchased at the venue.
Australia’s MOST SPECTACULAR VIEWS
Australia’s LOWEST PRICES GUARANTEED
Australia’s HIGHEST TANDEM SKYDIVES
Australia’s BEST BEACH LANDINGS
Part of SKYDIVE AUSTRALIA
|State||New South Wales|
Before you jump, HERE ARE SOME USEFUL TIPS -> remember to smile on your way down
What TO WEAR
Wear loose, casual clothing and sneakers as footwear. We provide customised jump pants to put on over your clothes, and in winter we provide fleeces and gloves. If you need anything, just ask. We’re all about keeping you safe and comfy!
The NIGHT BEFORE
Get a good night’s sleep before your big jump, the epic adrenalin rush can be exhausting! You must not have consumed any drugs or alcohol in the eight hours preceding your skydive, and you cannot scuba dive 24 hours before skydiving.
You must be 12 years of age or older to skydive. There is no maximum age limit, however reasonable fitness is required. If you are over 110 kg, you will be subject to tandem master assessment. Surcharges apply to participants 95 kg and over.
On THE DAY
Skydiving is a weather dependent activity, so arrive with no time constraints. Keep your mobile on – we’ll call you on the day if conditions are unfavourable. You can call us on 1300 663 634, otherwise assume your jump is going ahead.